List of things that I want to do but I can't due to constraints.
1. Fly to Paris and take one picture of the Eiffel Tower and fly back home.
2. Have a library full of books in my closet.
3. Look myself in the mirror and take off my grills before I proceed to brush my teeth.
4. Buy a Rolls Royce with a trash bag full of cash.
5. Sneak into a cinema and screen my home videos.
6. Check into a 5 Star Hotel Presidential Suite, take a shower, and check out.
7. Have my own restaurant that serves only chicken wings and Ribena.
8. Own the whole collection of Stan Lee's comic books.
9. Change my name to Andy Warhol and enroll myself to an art school in New York.
10. Have my own flag.
11. Print all my works into one gigantic book and leave it in the rain.
12. Fly to Antarctica to have a hot Milo.
13. Be a construction worker for a day without getting paid.
14. Buy 10 iMacs, 20 iPads, 30 iPhone 4, 40 Macbooks just because I want an apple for breakfast.
15. Shut down the streets of Orchard Road just because I'm shopping alone.
16. Buy over Gucci and rename it Gigi.
17. Star in my own action film where I'm the hero, the villain and the props.
18. Work in Aslyum and create a new species of Dinosaur.
19. Have a street name after me.
20. Meet Sir Richard Branson in a Kopitiam toilet and give him a pat in the back.
National Archives Of Kamarul